Rowad-Alkhaleej International Schools’ preparations for the new scholar year
Students have experienced an exceptional scholar year, because of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. However, it passed successfully, thanks to the efforts of the Ministry of Education, school staff and the cooperation of parents and students.
Rowad-Alkhaleej International Schools announced the new scholar year’s preparations, which include three Types:
Hygienic and precaution preparations:
- Including hygiene procedures for all school branches, According to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization.
- Installing self-sterilization gates inside schools and temperature measuring devices.
- Maintaining the social distancing regulations inside classrooms, through keeping a distance of (1.5 to 2 meters) between students, as well as providing alcohol and hand sanitizers everywhere inside schools, and creating isolation rooms for any suspected case.
Academic and educational preparations; include:
- Providing virtual classrooms.
- Launching the virtual tours.
- – Collaborating with “Edmentum” International Academy, one of the best American digital curriculum platforms in the world.
Facilities for parents:
- The ability to register and conduct the interview online.
- Online payment.
- Providing interest-free installments system for the school fees.
Rowad-Alkhaleej International Schools started receiving registration requests online, for all classes. We wish all students in Saudi Arabia a happy and safe academic year and a fruitful educational journey.