Parallel to in-person education, virtual classes are a distinctive learning tool.
You only need the Internet and a computer, laptop, or even tablet; To begin your journey in receiving your lessons or learning, through the technology of “virtual classes” or distance education, which Rowad Al Khaleej International Schools provides to its students in different academic levels.
Where the student can rely on this method to strengthen and help the students understand challenging lessons, and get acquainted with the subject in detail. It is also characterized by ease and comfort, as the student does not need to leave his place. Rowad Al-Khaleej International Schools provides this advantage in different subjects such as English, mathematics, and science.
What you need to attend virtual classes:
- Access to the “Microsoft Teams” system, on which all students have an account.
- Enter the student’s email.
- A reminder email will be sent to the student three hours before the start of the lesson.
In order to obtain the maximum possible benefit from the virtual classes while attending them, we hope that you will follow the following instructions:
- Be patient and train your child to be patient
- Ask your son/daughter to turn off the microphone while the teacher is talking, and open it if he intends to speak, if there is a problem or the teacher has allowed you to speak.
- Ask your son/daughter to bring a piece of paper and a pen to take notes.
- Make sure to choose a quiet place for your son/daughter to attend the virtual classes; Because places full of noise cause lack of benefit and achievement for the student and his colleagues and any account that will notice that it is constantly causing noise will be suspended.
- Offer help to your son/daughter and share the first times so that he gets used to it.
- The program administrator will send the student login information including username and password each day he attends a class.
- Get your son/daughter ready to start the virtual classroom, have his tools ready, and make sure he has a good internet connection well in advance of the start of the class.
Advantages of virtual classes in Rowad Al Khaleej International Schools:
- Ease of use
- The ability to learn anytime and anywhere
- Continuous interaction, continuous response, and continuous follow-up
- Support interactive education