Rowad Al-Khaleej International School - Al-Khobar Branch - King Faisal Street - Al-Bahr District
We are thrilled to announce our growing presence in the Kingdom with an exciting new branch in Khobar! Our expansion plan is coming to fruition and we couldn’t be more ecstatic – a newly opened location on King Faisal Street of Al-Bahr District was added last year. Now, you can take advantage of all our services without worry about distance or accessibility.
Our newest branch in Al-Khobar, is here to provide an unparalleled educational experience for boys and girls up to fourth grade. Not to mention registration that will open for higher academic levels soon. At this school we strive to be a leader among our peers by providing modern curricula taught by professional teachers as well as international programs that stimulate creativity – equipping our children with the skills necessary for them when they become tomorrow’s leaders.
At Rowad Al-Khaleej School, Al-Khobar Branch, our mission is to equip the future generations with creative thinking and specialized skills so they can keep up with modern times while preserving their Saudi Arabian identity. Our educational framework follows international standards such as the American Pearson curriculum certified by Cognia International Foundation alongside a variety of local and international programs for an all encompassing experience as
- Leader in Me Program: A program based on the book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. It aims to create a leadership spirit in students and push them to take the initiative and lead.
- STEAM Program: A program that focuses on dealing with the five main sciences (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) in a creative way, in which the student applies the practical curricula instead of memorizing and memorizing
- Pingu Program: A program dedicated to teaching children the English language in a fun way, as it relies on fun activities and simulated audio-visual materials with cartoon drawings.
- Kangaroo Without Borders Program: A program aimed at qualifying students for the International Kangaroo Mathematics Competition. It is a competition targeting students from the first grade of primary school to the third grade of secondary school.
The educational stages at Rowad Al Khaleej International School
In our early childhood program, students learn through developing their sensory motor skills, working with educational hands-on activities and materials that develop their cognition through the child’s direct experience with movement and the five senses: seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling and touching. We encourage learning through play activities that are developmentally age appropriate for our students.
Our Elementary School provides a balanced education through the combination of the American Common Core State Standards using Pearson Materials and the Ministry of Education’s Curriculum for Arabic, Islamic and National Identity. The Elementary School includes grades 1-5. Boys and girls will study in separate classrooms within the Girls School through grade 5. Starting with grade 6, boys will move to the Boys School on the same campus.
At Rowad Al-Khaleej, Our students enjoy an excellent education that has been endorsed by the Ministry of Education. Additionally, we provide a variety of engaging classes to promote learning like :
- Classes for memorizing the Holy Quran.
- Enrichment classes for English language.
- Computer classes.
- Elementary school activities.
Equip the innovators of today with the skills they need to become successful leaders tomorrow! Take advantage of this special offer and register now at our Al-Khobar branch.
|Nursery / Pre-K /KG||35,000|
|Elementary – Grade 1||35,000|
|Elementary Grade 2 : Grade 6||35,500|
30% Discount for the activation