Installment Terms & Conditions
- The bank has the right to reject the client’s request without mentioning the reasons.
- Alkhaleej Training and Education is not responsible for any rejections from any bank’s side in case of any rejected requests.
- The client must pay the monthly installments on time and in case of installments settlement before the end of the installment agreed period of time , the whole installments agreement will be canceled
- No Maximum limit for the number of bank transactions to be requested to be installed unless it is not exceeding the credit card allowed limit by the bank.
- We are obligated to protect your privacy and your private information shared with us.
- For any further clarifications required about the installment program , the client has to get back to his/her bank directly.
- Once the client chose an installment plan, he agrees on his/her selected bank and its terms and conditions.
- The client’s credit card limit must cover the full transaction amount according to the previously approved limit percentage by the bank
- The client is responsible for the privacy of his/her account username and password.
- Refund and cancellation policy has other terms and conditions. Confirming agreement on these terms and conditions means client’s agreement on them too.
- All activities done by through client’s account is his own full responsibility.
- Alkhaleej Training and Education may change these terms and conditions without any prior notice to anyone at any time.
- Alkhaleej Training and Education might add any extra terms and conditions to any services, products or promotions that might be released later.
- In case of breaking the terms and conditions in any way, Alkhaleej Training and Education has the right to take any appropriate action that is suitable according to their legal point of view .
- The company has the right to delete any personal info, humiliating words, inappropriate or promotional materials that is not approved according to its rules and regulations.
- Alkhaleej Training and Education has no responsibility for any consequences that might happen because of any unpermitted misuse of any information.
- Terms and conditions are valid according to the Saudi laws and any conflicts are to be delegated to the specialized Saudi court.