Welcome to Baraem Rowad AlKhaleej International Kindergarten in Dhahran – AlDana Area
welcomes you and your child to a wonderful journey of learning!
The Baraem Rowad AlKhaleej International Kindergarten in Dhahran Early Learning framework views children as capable and full of potential. we treat our students as individuals with complex identities.Their individual strengths and capabilities, and their unique social, linguistic, and cultural heritage. Children are respected at Baraem, they are the sprouts rooted in and nurtured from the beginning by a rich, supportive foundation comprised of relationships with their families and communities, their language and culture, and surrounding environment.
Baraem Rowad AlKhaleej International Kindergarten in Dhahran – AlDana Area
- Opening 2016
- Location: Dana area in Al Khobar – Dhahran
- Education: Pre-school Specialized Education
- Academic levels:
Primary school from grade 1 – 3 (boys and girls sections) (and soon it will be from grade 1- grade 6.)
- Team: More than 25 Teachers and Educational employees Native, Saudi and Arabs.
- Curriculum: American for Math and Science (hard court) and Saudi curriculum for Arabic Language, Islamic and Cultural Studies.
- License: Working under supervision of Ministry of Education under license 4372340037
- classes in arts, information technology and physical education
- Capacity: 700 Student
- Total Size: 3,000 M2
- Number of labs: 3
- Number of Classes: 15
- Sources of expertise: Alliances with global leaders of the same field: Leader in Me, Linguaphone London, and Skyward.
- Materials: Traditional textbooks, classrooms, Applied education, and Advanced digital libraries.