Thank you for your interest in applying to the Rowad AlKhaleej International Schools ! We are very excited that you are considering us!
Step 1 Lead Form Submission
- Website visitor will fill the lead form on the landing page and submit his data.
- Data will be sent to school immediately.
Step 2 School to contact parent for Appointment (Call/email)
- School registrar will contact the parent within 48 hours to set an appointment for the interview and entry exam.
- School to send an email and SMS to confirm the appointment.
- Follow-up to be done to confirm the appointment 24 hours in advance.
Step 3 Interview / entry exam
- Interview and entry exam on same day.
- Placement test to be done –live-with the student from Placement Test link sent by school
- Program will be used: Microsoft
Step 4 Final Result / contact parent
Step 5 Submit Documents & Reg. application
- School registrar will contact the client within 48 hours to set time frame to get the parent submitting his data after sharing the link with him through an email/SMS to fill the data/docs required through the registration page .
- Required docs are clarified in the registration form.
Step 6 Generate Student ID
- client will get the Student ID for his kid within 24 hours.
- To be generated from Cashier system.
Step 7 Transfer Payment / Online
- School registrar will contact the client once sent him the ID to finish his payment through ( Online payment , Bank transfer )
Step 8 Creating Skyward/Noor accounts
- Once payment is confirmed ,the guardian will automatically receive an email that confirms the activation of his accounts on Nour system & Skyward to start his academic process.
Documents Required for Saudi Student Enrollment:
- Fill out the school’s Application Form and print it.
- Original and copy of Family ID contains student’s info, front and back side.
- Original and copy of Student’s Birth Certiﬁcate.
- Four Photos – passport size of student 4×6.
- A medical report stating that the student doesn’t have any contagious disease.
- A copy of student’s immunization record.
- -Original Previous School Certiﬁcate stamped.
- A copy of student’s passport along with A copy of father and mother passports.
- Financial clearance, must be brought from the previous school.
For Non – Saudi Students please add the requirements below:
- Original and copy of Student’s Passport & Student’s Iqama + Father’s Iqama.
- Original Letter from Guardian’s employer.
If the student has studied outside KSA He/she needs to:
- Stamp the Previous school certiﬁcate by Saudi Embassy or Saudi Cultural Mission in the country where he/she had studied in.
- Get the certiﬁcate equalization from Administration of Test & Acceptance.